Edmond is a distraught artist who struggles not only with inner demons formenting his soul, but other demons set on destroying him. Edmond’s biggest mistake was falling in love with the gorgeous painter Diana… who just happens to be a vampire. Diana likes to draw nude models – while drinking their blood – and this gorrific practice sets off a lusty relationship with Edmond. It’s undead love: she claims he doesn’t have a heart, and he knows she doesn’t have a soul.
But when the sexy, syringe-toothed Diana decided she wants a long-term commitment… like, forever… Edmond gets cold feet. He likes being mortal. Diana makes Edmond an offer he can’t refuse: bring her models for her up-coming art show, or she’ll kill him! Now a mortal slave, Edmond loses his mind bringin doomed female objets du art to Diana, until he meets Dee, a homeless prostitute who could be the key to ending this insane bloodlust.
If you have a scarf, wear it. If you have two hands, cover your eyes. If you have a funny bone, get ready to wear it. And remember, blood is thicker than water-color!
- Digitally remastered sound and picture
- Play the new Troma interactive games… DISMEMBER LLOYD KAUFMAN! and Where in the World is Troma?
- The painstaking efforts put forth to create this masterpiece in Sergio Lapel’s Bloopers!!!
- More of the secrets of Drawing Blood with Sergio Lapel’s deleted scenes!
- Sergio Lapel’s bloodboards, the humble beginnings of Drawing Blood!
- Two audio commentaries by director Sergio Lapel and the rest of the cast of Drawing Blood!
- No Regional Coding – Playable Worldwide!
There are no reviews yet.