Max Allan Collins, the creator of The Road To Perdition, wrote and directed this film, which fully utilizes the interactive potential of DVD. Assembled entirely from security footage, squad-car cam and news team footage, Collins shows us the experience of a liquor store robbery from every angle, making this a movie that can be watched again and again… and never the same way twice!
“An innovative ultra-low-budget movie… a truly interactive DVD.” – Leonard Maltin
“Pulp Fiction meets Blair Witch.” – Mickey Spillane
“A riveting thriller that raises goose bumps where you don’t even have pores.” – John Lutz, author of “SWF Seeks Same”
“Brisk… effective… addictively entertaining!” – Doulgas Pratt, DVD/Laserdisk Newsletter
“Graphic, gripping and guy-wrenching… Look out, Quentin Tarantino!” – Ed Lewis, KWQC News
This jam packed Troma DVD includes:
- User Controlled Multi-Angles
- Multi-aspect ratio presentation
- Three commentaries with filmmakers and stars
- Audition excerpts
- Deleted scenes
- Alternate takes
- Two Real Time trailers
- PBS interview with director and producer
- Complete comic book story
- “Inconvenience Store” (source story) audio book
- Extensive cast and crew bios and filmographies
- and much more!
There are no reviews yet.