Foreword by Stan Lee
Inserts include interviews and pointers from veteran distribution pros as well as directors and producers who share their own front-line stories. Mr. Kaufman recounts his own raucous stories of marketing pleasures and nightmares from 35 years of movie-making experience, creating a uniquely useful and entertaining read.
FEATURING EXPERT ADVICE FROM THOSE WHO SUCCESSFULLY SOLD THEIR FILMS:
- David Cronenberg (Director of The Fly, Crash, A History of Violence)
- Oren Peli (Director/Producer of Paranormal Activity)
- Ted Hope (Producer of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, In the Bedroom, Happiness)
- Brad Kembel (Executive Vice President of International Distribution at Summit Films: Twilight)
- James Gunn (Writer/Director of Super, Dawn of the Dead, Slither)
- Jonathan Wolf (Executive Vice Presidnet, Independent Film and Television Alliance and Managing Direcgtor, American Film Market)…and many more who have sold their own damn movies!