One of the most popular cult classics in film history, Bloodsucking Freaks is the gore-filled masterpiece from director Joel M. Reed. Bloodsucking Freaks is a grand guignol tale of horror set in a New York theatre of the macabre, where the audience gets sex, violence, and cannibalism! No one can remain unmoved by the intense scenes of carnage – from the human dartboard to the infamous brain sucking scene. Bloodsucking Freaks is guaranteed to turn stomachs!
“Three and a half stars.” – Joe Bob Briggs
- Intro by Troma President Lloyd Kaufman
- Full-length commentary from blood and guts expert Eli Roth, director of Hostel & Cabin Fever
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Troma Public Service Announcements
- No Regional Coding – Playable Worldwide!