A scarf, a chainsaw, and a mysterious blonde are the only clues to a growing number of stiffs (and not all of them are dead bodies!) Who can the police turn to? Harry Bates, of course, the smartest officer on the force…
TOO BAD HARRY CANâT OUTWIT A HOUSEPLANT!
Lucky for Harry, he has his trusted partner Dick Smoker (Richard Neil of The Young and the Restless and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) and his faithful dog (who seems to be a guy in a dog suit) to help him solve the case. The only suspects are a pair of beautiful sisters, Montana (Miss California Elizabeth Key from Mr. Payback and Matt Houston) and Dakota (Gloria Lusiak of Tales from the Crypt). When the trigger happy Harry gets romantically involved with the twin half step-sisters will he lose more than his cool.
Inspired lunacy ensues as BLONDES HAVE MORE GUNS paradies the likes of PULP FICTION and INDECENT PROPOSAL with razor… er… chainsaw sharp wit!
Running Time: 91 minutes
- Introduction by Lloyd Kaufman, president of Troma Entertainment and the creator of The Toxic Avenger
- Original 1996 video sales pitch for Blondes Have More Guns, featuring Lloyd Kaufman and Tromeo and Juliet screenwriter James Gunn
- Music Video: Purple Pamâs Kick In The Head, directed by Lloyd Kaufman
- Promo for Make Your Own Damn Movie
- Previews for Blondes Have More Guns, Tales From The Crapper and other Tromatic titles
- And much more!